I don’t want my child to access the Parent Dashboard, how do I stop him/her?
To prevent your child from entering the dashboard, set up the dashboard passcode. The steps are as follows:
1. Tap and hold Agnitus home button (top right corner) for 3 seconds and you will be redirected to the Parent Dashboard.
2. On the Parent Dashboard, go to “Settings”.
3. Under the first section of Parent’s Account Settings, turn the option from "No" to "Yes" on the “Dashboard Passcode” option.
4. Tap "Change Passcode" visible below the “Dashboard Passcode” option.
5. Enter the 4-digit passcode that you wish to use.