Refunds are processed by Apple not Agnitus, so please follow the steps below:
1. First, open iTunes and select the iTunes Store link in the left-hand column.
2. Near the top right corner, click the arrow next to your user name (email address) and then select Account.
3. About half way down the screen, click the Purchase History button.
4. In the bottom portion of the screen, you will see your App Store purchase history -- click the Report a Problem button.
5. Locate the iTunes invoice with the application you would like a refund for, and click the Report a Problem link.
6. Fill out the form that follows and be sure to be as detailed as possible -- when finished, click Next.
If your reason for requesting a refund is valid, Apple should respond within a few days and process your refund within a week.
If you subscribed or purchased directly from Agnitus online web portal:
Please send us your details at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily refund you the amount to your card.