- A reflects a performance only demonstrated by the top 20% in the world
- B+ indicates a performance well above average
- B indicates a performance just above average
- C+ indicates a performance just below average
- C reflects a below average performance
- F may indicate when additional assistance or time is needed to develop a skill
These are not your typical "grades". And that's a good thing! They do not reflect whether or not a child has mastered particular content. That is what you can find in our general "Skill Reports". What the "Grade Reports" communicate, is how well a child is performing, over time, compared to their international peers. Only once enough information has been gathered from a skill's games can a grade be calculated. Your child may need to play a skill's games for a few days before a grade will be shown. And grades can change over time, but only when a child's rate of learning changes, accelerating or slowing down.