1) If you subscribed from within the app using iTunes auto-renewing subscription
1. Open App Store on your iPad
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, tap the "Sign In" button and login using your Apple ID.
3. After logging in tap “Apple ID: <your account>” and you will see a pop-up.
4. Tap "View Apple ID".
5. Main Account pop up will appear. Scroll down and tap "Manage App Subscriptions".
6. An app subscriptions page will appear with all your subscriptions. Please tap “Kids Learning Program”
7. Here you can turn off “Auto-Renewal” so your subscription is cancelled.
Official Apple instructions can be found at http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
2) If you subscribed from our online portal
1. Login to our online portal at http://accounts.agnitus.com
2. Click “Account” on the top menu
3. On the Accounts’ page, you will see a button that says “Cancel Subscription”, click it to cancel.
3) If you subscribed from Google Play store
- Visit Google Wallet.
- Along the left side of your screen, select More > Subscriptions.
- Select Cancel subscription.
Important: Uninstalling an app will not automatically stop your subscription. You must cancel your subscription to end your subscription. If you uninstall the app without canceling your subscription, you will still be charged.