Skip to content

General Feedback

Thank you for choosing Agnitus. Please let us know how can we make the Agnitus apps more valuable for your child’s future?

You can also reach us at support@agnitus.com

46 results found

1. Allow payment within iTunes account

Allow payment from iTunes instead of providing credit card.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In our latest release, we have added more new features, books, etc and we wanted to extend an offer to past users who aren’t currently enrolled, an opportunity to let their kids play, learn and experience everything new we’ve added recently.

Once you update your app to the latest release, there are new plans you can find on the main home page (as low as $0.99/month.) With all of these options – you can simply select one option directly from your tablet which will start a free trial for you and your child.

Hope this helps! Please let us know if you have further questions. Thanks

3. Agnitus Desktop/Web App

Please let us know if a desktop/web app will be beneficial to your kids learning.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Fix the iPad version March 6 update broke it!

System will not start after the March 6 update. Ony a brief white screen and it closes. Very sad 3 year old.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Agnitus ver 2.1.1 is now live with all the fixes for our iPad 1 or iOS 5 or less users.

Thank you very much for your patience and once again our sincere apologizes for the inconvenience.

5. Find a way to allow parents to disable videos

My daughter discovered a way into YouTube by clicking the title which is a link to YouTube while still in Agnitus. It's an issue with all 3 video clips. I'd rather she continue learning and not spend her time watching Curious George.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Agnitus ver 2.1.1 is now live with all the fixes for our iPad 1 or iOS 5 or less users.

Thank you very much for your patience and once again our sincere apologizes for the inconvenience.

7. Fix your videos so they do not allow full access to Youtube

Right now children using Agnitus with Animation Videos turned on in Settings have full access to Youtube. I found my 3-year-old upset because she had clicked from an Agnitus "Animation Video" into what she thought was a "halloween video" on Youtube -- which was actually a raunchy halloween prank video with lots of bad gore and worse high school humor.

Completely turning off the Animation Videos has made my daughter very upset because she loves the Icky videos she unlocks, and I want her to be rewarded with these videos. But after the experience the other day, I've disabled them…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Give the parents the option to turn videos off. My kids were learning by playing the games. Now I am paying $ for my kids to just watch TV

My boys liked playing this app and I removed all other game apps just so that my boys would only play these learning games. Then the whole thing changed and wants $ to keep them learning. So I enrolled. Now I can't get my boys to play the learning games cuz they are only interested in watching the agnitus cartoon clips over and over. Why am I paying for this?

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Tuition BAD BAD BAD IDEA

Very disappointed at your fees. I have had your app on my daughters iPad for a while now and while I am happy to buy certain features as in app purchases that I see as useful and that I then own I AM NOT WILLING TO PAY AN ONGOING TUITION. I think that your business model is sorely flawed to supply such a great set of learning tools and then turn around and start to charge not only an exorbitant $60 for your features but then make it a yearly charge. NO THANK YOU. Had you sold your services as…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We understand your concerns about pricing. It is a necessary step we have taken in order for us to continue building high quality educational apps for your kids growth.

11. Lower your outrageous fees

Stop charging for the exact content that used to be free. $14.99/month is outrageous. I've never seen such a high sub fee. I'm so disappointed in this company. What used to be available to everyone for their kids to play educational games is now only available to people willing and able to spend a ridiculously high fee each year. Reasonable would be preferably back to free since that's what it always had been, but if you have to charge, $2 a month or $20 per year. As it stands now, I absolutely won't pay $14.99 a month for this.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Lower cost

I realized at the beginning that this app was too good for everything to be available for free indefinitely, but the pricing needs to be reasonable and affordable. Please change this!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We understand your concerns about pricing. It is a necessary step we have taken in order for us to continue building high quality educational apps for your kids.

With a monthly subscription, the child has access to the full Agnitus program, advancing through the curriculum at their own pace and skill level.

Please let us know what you would consider a fair monthly price? We would appreciate your feedback.

13. Fix app

Your App keeps dropping out please fix it, on pressing button to play it drops straight out, my child is becoming annoyed that it doesn't work anymore, Thankyou

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry for the inconvenience. We have fixed the reported issue in our latest update 1.9 which is was released on Aug 13th. Please update and do let us know if you face any other issues.

14. STOP CHARGING FEES

Shouldnt cost money for children to learn. You scammers.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We understand your concerns about pricing. It is a necessary step we have taken in order for us to continue building high quality educational apps for your kids growth.

15. Big bad mistake

In Curriculum in chapter Reading the word Comperhesion is the bad replace for Comprehension

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Restart child's progress

We would like to restart her progress. In the beginning we would help her and now the game is too hard so we would like to restart her account so it is more accurate to her level.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to Choose Individual Games to Build a Curriculum

It's nice that the game self adjusts to the kid's development but I'm finding some of the games too easy for my son and some impossible for him to do. He gets particularly frustrated with the games targeting writing by following the star. I have to admit the game is extremely sensitive and I even have difficulty staying on the narrow white paths to progress to the next activity. It would be nice to flag this particular activity to not come up in rotation so he can focus on other ones without the frustration.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are proud to introduce our newest feature “Teacher’s Controls.” Teacher’s Controls give both teachers and parents the ability to control what games and skills students work on whether they are using Agnitus in the classroom or at home.

It’s available as part of our subscription in version1. 8.0

18. Free

I suggest you put the game back to free! It's terrible, how can you justify going from free to £10 a month???

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We understand your concerns about pricing. It is a necessary step we have taken in order for us to continue building high quality educational apps for your kids.

With a monthly subscription, the child has access to the full Agnitus program, advancing through the curriculum at their own pace and skill level.

19. Allow parents to select which games to block in settings

My daughter really loves a lot of these games but but now quickly gets bored with some of the more basic games such as icky bath time fun memory matching, picking the fruits. If parents could access the settings to temporarily disable certain games my daughter would probably spend hours on this app.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are proud to introduce our newest feature “Teacher’s Controls.” Teacher’s Controls give both teachers and parents the ability to control what games and skills students work on whether they are using Agnitus in the classroom or at home.

It’s available as part of our subscription in version1. 8.0

20. Limit the time children can play on the "shower" and "teeth- bushing" activities/breaks

I think the random breaks the app introduces throughout the child's session are a great idea to break up the learning session, there needs to be a time limit on how long they can play in that environment. Right now you have to click the icon to leave the play session, but it should automatically end it after a few minutes to get the child back to learning.

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for a great suggestion. In our latest update we have introduced time-limit in our shower and teeth-brushing game to max 1 min. After this the child is automatically moved to an educational game.

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

General Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base